Frequently Asked Questions
- For-profit, non-publicly traded businesses
- Tangible business net worth (including affiliates) not to exceed $15 million
- Average net income of the business not to exceed $5 million over the previous two years
- Ownership must generally be comprised of 51% U.S. citizens or Legal Permanent Residents (some exceptions apply)
- Acquisition of vacant land
- Building construction
- Acquisition of existing buildings
- Major renovations and/or additions to existing buildings
- Purchases of capital equipment
- Associated costs such as title insurance, appraisals, environmental reports, surveys and other such costs
We have a streamlined application process and only requires you to provide us with eight (8) basic documents in order to determine how our team of specialists can assist you.
SBA 504 Loans are often times superior to conventional commercial loans as to the length of loans, competitive interest rates, balloon payments required, assumption of the loans, etc.